Now, if you've followed my blog for a while, you know this is not the first pair of sunglasses that I have tested out. I've tried a bunch of brands over the years, so I was excited to try out a brand new brand and style.
The Shady Rays that I got to try out were their Signature Series. Shady Rays are made for an active lifestyle, so they were perfect for me. I live in Florida and place a lot of importance about protection from the sun's harmful rays. You will always find me wearing sunscreen and sunglasses anytime I am out of the house.
I immediately loved the casual look of the sunglasses. They are classic and stylish. A lot of times with sunglasses that are made for the active person, they can look a little rugged and can be hard to wear in a more casual setting. That isn't the case with these- I found myself easily wearing them out for a run then continuing to wear them to errands and around town.
Some of the key features about these are:
- Durable matte black frame with metal hinges
- Premium Polarized black lenses: 100% UV protection / shatter-resistant / salt water proof
- Includes Microfiber Cleansing Pouch + vinyl brand decal
- Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty & Free Replacements if Lost or Broken
- Every order provides 11 meals to fight hunger in the U.S. through Feeding America
As far as out on a run, I noticed how they fit on my face well. The material they are coated with helps grip onto your face well, even when you are sweaty. Obviously this is super important!
Overall, I would definitely recommend these sunglasses! Shady Rays is currently running a sale- 50% off two pairs. Just use the code "BIBRAVE"!